- 4,943명| 덧글: (0) 건 |리뷰: (0) 건 |
- 카테고리 : 도구
- 등록일 : 2012.12.13 | 크기 : 2.4MB
- 개발자 : DarshanComputing,LLC
- 어플주소 : http://www.appa.co.kr/detail.php?seq=895013
- Your exact battery level shown in your status bar, with lots of bonus features.
I'd like to announce that the following two *very* frequently requested features are being worked on and should be available soon:
• Larger icons for 3.0+ (Update: finally released!)
• Fully automated battery life estimates (Update: I have a working prototype that is being tested and tweaked. It won't be long now!)
Battery Indicator Pro shows your battery charge level (percent) as an icon in your status bar, with temperature, health, voltage, and time since plugged / unplugged in the notification area. It also has user-configurable alarms and logs.
• Icon plugins (including fully configurable green, amber, red, and black icons)
• Estimated charge / discharge time left
• Battery logging. You can log the battery state (charge, status, voltage, temperature) and browse the logs on the phone or export to CSV.
• Manually or automatically disable / reenable device lock screen / lockscreen / keyguard
• Alarms (full, charge above X, charge below X, temperature above X, or health failure)
• Control the notification priority on Android 4.1+ (For example, you can set to "minimum" to hide the icon but keep the notification in the tray.)
• Themes for main window
• Lots of configurability; most features are optional
• The charging indicator (the bolt under the number that indicates when the device is being charged) for the sets that have it is optional in the Pro version
• Very lightweight (please email me if you think otherwise, and I'll help you figure out what's wrong — I promise this app will not drain your battery.)
• There are now three built-in icon sets, and the default set for Android 3.0+ (Honeycomb and newer) is now even larger than before. The default set on older devices is the old classic set. Plugins are still supported.
• Now shows 1% increments even on most Motorola devices (option needs to be enabled on devices that default to 10% increments)
• Well-tested and supported on all major versions of Android (2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3.0, 3.1, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2; Eclair, Froyo, Gingerbread, Honeycomb, Ice Cream Sandwich / ICS, Jelly Bean) and form factors (small phones, medium phones, large phones, 7-inch tablets, 10-inch tablets).
• Open source
A one-time purchase now gets you free installs and updates for life on all your Android devices (phones, tablets, etc.)
• It's not possible to replace the built-in battery icon
All requested app permissions are explained on the project website.
** The app works perfectly for me on all (10+) test devices, and it works perfectly for most people, as far as I can tell. If the app does not work perfectly for you, please fill out a bug report. I can't possibly help you if you don't contact me! Feel free to leave comments here AS WELL, but if you only leave a comment here, there's no way for me to contact you to solve the problem! **
*** I've seen several comments from people who think there are ads in this app. There are not, never have been, and never will be ads in either the Free or Paid version. If you're seeing ads, they're coming from somewhere else! ***